Saturday, August 24, 2013

Inevitable by Angela Graham Review


Inevitable 
by Angela Graham
Pages 308
Published May 25, 2013

Synopsis:
After experiencing a humiliating breakup, twenty-two-year-old Cassandra Clarke is fresh out of college and living a simple solitary life without any intentions of pursuing love anytime soon. When the estate next door sells, the last thing Cassandra expects is the unnerving attraction she feels for her sinfully handsome neighbor, Logan West, the young and charming single father with a playboy reputation. It’s through Oliver, Logan’s four-year-old son, who keeps popping up in her childhood tree house, that she slowly begins to catch glimpses of the compassionate and wounded man Logan has hidden beneath his strong exterior. Cassandra knows it's wrong and that she's heading for another heartbreak. Logan will never be able to give her what she truly desires…love.

Excerpt:
The next day i awoke early and watched out my kitchen window, waiting for Logan to appear for his morning jog. By seven thirty, he walked out his front door, shirtless and gorgeous, and stared over at my house. 
I dropped the curtain in my front room, startled. I didn't want him to see me gawking, I really wasn't. Maybe a little. 
He seems to be waiting, taking his sweet time to stretch. I peeked out again as suitable as possible and caught his occasional glance back at my house. Every time he bent down to stretch another part of his toned body, I felt the image etch itself into my brain. 
Damn him.

Review:

I am rating this book a 5/5. I absolutely loved this book. It did everything i love about books it not only gave details that make you feel like you are there or wishing it was you... It pulled you in right at first making you want more. 
A story about a young lady, Cassie having her heart broke by her high school sweetheart and moving on. she moved out of the city back to the house she visited growing up, which her grandparents left to her after passing. she lived out in the country. During one of her morning jogs with her best friend she got a glimpse of the new neighbor who seem to catch her attention right away. The story is about Cassie falling in love with a young boy that lived next door who was the remarkably hot neighbors son. and in time Cassie began to like more than her new neighbors body she liked him for his company as well. Its a good book it shows the gentle heart of a guy who can also be a "playboy" at night. I can not wait to read the next book to see what happens in Cassie and the neighbors life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment