Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Deviation Review

 20869873

 Goodreads

Amazon buy link 

March 11, 2014

Book Description

"Deviation has just the right amount of steamy romance and action to create the perfect blend." - A Book Vacation

"Heather Hildenbrand has done it again.This book had me from the very beginning. I could not put it down. I finished it in one sitting." -Book2Book

Protect. Obey. Sacrifice.
These words are the mantra of my existence. I’m not sure if it’s Titus Rogen inspiring my desire to go against what I am or my own DNA deviating. All I can think is how Titus will look when he meets his end. It trumps even my wish for freedom. In this moment, I want nothing more than to watch the life bleed from Titus’s body. And I want it at my own hands.
Titus. The Creator.
I stare at my palms. Strength aside, I wonder if I’m capable of taking a life. A human life; one with a soul. And I wonder if that isn’t easier than taking the life of an Imitation. At least humans have souls that live on. What do I have after this? Where will I go? Back into a syringe? Will Titus recycle me? Or will I be lost forever down a lab drain?
We don’t deserve that.
We don’t deserve him.
Deserving and receiving are so very different here. And I am beginning to understand, to beat someone in this world, I‘ll have to play in it.
My Review
I enjoyed this book, it starts off where the first book ends. Throwing you right into action. Linc and Ven's relationship grows and gets heated. She learns to trust more with her secret. I am not a spoiler so I will not elaborate on the facts of the book. You will just have to read it!!!!! It is a great book! All books I have read by Heather has been great!!!! Can't wait for more!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment