Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Imitation Review





 17427430


March 10, 2013

Imitation (Clone Chronicles)

by Heather Hildenbrand

Book Description

Everyone is exactly like me.
There is no one like me.

The rough fabric of my cotton nightgown chafes so I lie very still. They say my discomfort comes from being built like one accustomed to niceties. How is that fair when I myself have never experienced anything but copies of the real thing?

My entire life is an imitation.
I am an Imitation.

I’ve been here five years. Training. Preparing. Waiting.
And now I have a letter.
My assignment has begun.
I am a prisoner.
I am not Raven Rogen.
I am here to die.
My Review
Ven is a clone, a "Imitation", of the "Authentic" Raven. She is to move out of her town and move in to the role of her  Authentic, to help fish out the people who are after Raven. She has to act like her, dress like her, learn everything about her and her circle. She finds out that her role is a party, "promiscuous" girl, who is self centered. A total opposite of her own personality. Her dad... a butt head..... threatens her to act her role or she will be terminated. She endures attacks, trying to fish out the bad guys. She meets one person who she trust, her body guard. 
I was asked to review this book for the author. 
I enjoyed being introduced into this book series. The author does a great job opening the story, and keeping you going without giving to much of the ending. It is a romance novel, and a thriller at the same time. I will be reviewing the next book and reading the ones to come!!!! This not being my first of the authors books, I have enjoyed how the author makes you feel what each character is feeling. Great  Book !!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment