Monday, July 22, 2013

The Dark Moon Review!!!


The Dark Moon (Parker Harris Series Book #3)
by Amy K. McClung

Pages:251
Published Date:
May 5, 2013
Purchase:
Rating: 5/5 Stars

Synopsis:
Book #3 of The Parker Harris Series. This book picks up from the moment we left off in book two. Quinn received a call from Parker stating Will is alive. Quinn drops everything to rush to her aid. Will he make it in time or will his father stop him? Parker and Mitchel's feelings are not going away and they begin to take a toll on Mitchel's relationship with Jackie. Everyone seems to have a secret they are keeping from Parker and it seems they have feel "there's something she should know" and now is the time. Parker is overwhelmed with all the new information coming her way. Parker's secret life as a werewolf is on the brink of being exposed.

Review:

All I could say after reading this book was wow! Honestly I cried so many times reading this book... I love authors who can get the reader that close to the people in the book that your emotional for them during there hard times, sad times, etc. I did like the way she ended the book... she had me scared for a minute. I wanted to yell at Parker for a sec... I cant wait til the next series comes out with "little man". I will def read that book! 



No comments:

Post a Comment